Home sellers Information
Your house is too small. Your house is too big. It’s in the city and you want to live in the country, or it’s in the country and you want to live in the city.
Whatever reason there is, you want a ‘for sale’ sign in your front yard. You probably will never sell anything more valuable than your home. This means you’ll want to get the most from your long-term investment.
Where and how do you begin this tremendous process?
Getting Ready to Sell
- Why hire a Real Estate Agent
- Which Realtor should you choose?
- What to Expect from a Real Estate Professional
- Leaving During a Showing
- Pet Control
- Kitchen Trash
- Keep the House Neat and Clean
- Key Elements of the Sales Contract